NFL games are something to look forward to every week, especially when it’s getting closer to the playoffs. The Jacksonville Jaguars have a great fan base, so here are some of the best places to watch and hype up our team.
- If you’re like me, you love attending football games in person, so of course I have to put TIAA Bank Field on the list. I love to be surrounded by other fans, especially when the team is winning. You’ll meet people from all different backgrounds coming together to unite in hopes of leaving with a win. You may even get a chance to be shown on the jumbotron. Unfortunately, I have yet to be featured.
- If you don’t want to pay for tickets to attend the game but want to be around fans, then give Intuition Ale Works a try. This local brewery is located on East Bay Street, so it’s close to the stadium. The food is delicious, and there’s also a rooftop seating area if you want to enjoy the breeze.
- You can always find Jag fans hanging around local beach bars, so if you’re in that area, give Mellow Mushroom a try. They always have the game playing in their bar area. You can eat, drink, and yell as much as you want just like you were at the stadium.
- It may be hard to get to the game if you have kids or pets, so Wicked Barley makes it easier on families. This family friendly restaurant has an open backyard for children to run around and a pet-friendly waterfront beer garden. Want to sail for a day? You can also get to them by boat. The restaurant is located in the Mandarin area.
- Sometimes you just want to be by yourself or with friends during game day. What better way to watch the game than at home with a plate of food and a drink? There’s no traffic, no long concession lines, and no overpriced parking. It’s just you and some friends on the couch screaming at the television.
What’s your favorite spot to watch a football game? Tag us @itgnext and let me know!